Spanish version (ES)
Use terms and conditions
This use terms apply to all internet services on domains that are responsible by us, NoBIGTech.
1. Code of conduct (CoC)
The code of conduct applies to all the people using the NoBIGTech services which are freely available for the community, including the people that interacts with the users of our services.
1.1 Inmediate and undefined ban
We won't tolerate, under any circunstance, resulting in an immediate termination of the posibility to use none of our services, to the person adopting the following behaviours:
- Bullying, doxxing, hate speech, terrorism, toxical and irrespectful behaviours, insults and other violent words.
- Intolerant behaviours against different collectives or etnias and justiftying or defending that behaviours. Eg: fascism, nazism, machismo, homophobia, transphobia...
- Any kind of bullying or offensive behaviour of any kind to noone.
- The misuse of our services: social engeneering bots or any other automatic programs without legitimate reasons, such as to maintain the community wellness.
- Any kind of child or under-aged porn or any ilegal content under the Spanish laws.
- The use of agressive or fraudulent marketing (also considered spam), or any kind of social cheating (phising).
- Exclusively commercial content or strictly lucrative content.
1.2 Subjective or under reiterated behaviour ban
We won't accept, with exceptions and giving repeated warnings, resulting in the termination of the access to our services, the behaviours we followingly describe:
- Explicit sexual content uploaded constantly (the sexual content will be silenced publicly, but will still be available for access personally)
- Content in other non permitted languages. The reason is that we wouldn't be able to moderate the content effectively. More information on the Permitted languages section.
- The sharing of fake or untrustworthy news or information, scandals without a basic or fundamental constructive pattern, will be solved by the elimination of such content, using our objective or accepted subjective opinion from the Administrators and Moderators . View Disinformation section
1.9 Other behaviours
Any other behaviour or conduct not previously mentioned as invalid in this section, will be considered valid, but we reserve us the right of future modifications of such, in case we feel it's necessary for the health and wellness of the community and our services.
2. Content policies
The content policies apply to all public data given by users of NoBIGTech and the users of other social network if federated with NoBIGTech. This policies are of mandatory compliance by either users of our services and the external users that interact with our users.
2.1 Prohibited content
We followingly describe the specific prohibited content, being added to the policies described at the locations 1.1 and 1.2 of this document, for reasons such as the content not being compatible with the mentioned policies.
- Promoting the use of non-etical cryptocurrency, NFT, Metaverse and other big tech propaganda.
- Content about trading, finances, stock exchange and other capital investments.
- Profiles with content exclusively being about religious devotion and fanatism.
- Profiles with content exclusively being about pseudo-science and/or conspiracy on solid scientific ground matters. Ej: virology, climate change...
The disinformation is one of the biggest problems that the society had to deal with in his entire history. In the digital age, this problem has only gotten worse, this is why we've defined the following rules to guarantee that the users on our social interaction platforms on NoBIGTech does not generate or distribute disinformation (deliberated) or "misinformation" (not deliberated). For this, they must include the original sources in form of URL on any news that match the following cases:
- In case of an emergency situation (eg: a war, a pandemic), where the disinformation stage can be in an extreme state promoted by huge interests.
- In case of potentially controversial situations and with big repercusion, such as a democratic election or any other major political or social event.
2.3 Use of permitted languages
We pretend to generally use Spanish on our services to promote the Hispanic talking community. We also accept the use of any language from the Spanish region, understanding that we need to use Spanish only with the rest of community to use a language we have all in common.
The nature of the .es extension, includes all languages cited previously, permitting the use of the services to any person who speaks this languages, without any geographical restriction on the internet.
2.9 Actions on irregular content
In the cases previously mentioned, we will proceed to remove the content and inform about the infraction to the person responsible, resulting in an undefined ban unless it's not possible to mediate a resolution on this situation without needing a ban. The cases previously unmentioned will be studied particularly to assess if they match with our project values.
3. End of the document
To conclude with this legal document, we want to highlight that this terms are of mandatory compliance for all the people using our services, either registered or not.
The notifications of the changes on this terms will be done using a social comunication in the Mastodon profile @email@example.com
Accepting this terms, you accept that the people responsible of the administration and moderation of our sistems, might be able to use the power they have been given, to ensure the compliance of such terms and code of conduct, giving them the absolute right to terminate the access to our services to any user if mandatory, terminating all relationship with such person, with the right to rectification of their data and a posible right to obtain such data to guarantee the digital sovereignty of this user.
Please, make sure you also read the data protection and privacy policies.